Hayabusa Asuka Law Offices is located in the landmark Kasumigaseki Building in the heart of Tokyo’s government district.
|Address||4th Floor, Kasumigaseki Building 3-2-5 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6004 Japan|
|Telephone||+81- ( 3 ) -3595-7070|
|Facsimile||+81- ( 3 ) -3595-7105|
Access by train
- One minute’ walk from Toranomon station on the Tokyo Metro Subway. [ Ginza line ]
- Six minutes’ walk from Kasumigaseki station on the Tokyo Metro Subway. [ Hibiya line, Chiyoda line ]
- Nine minutes’ walk from Sakuradamon station on the Tokyo Metro Subway. [ Yurakucho line ]
- Nine minutes’ walk from Tameikesanno station on the Tokyo Metro Subway. [ Nanboku line ]
- Ten minutes’ walk from Uchisaiwaicho station on the Toei Subway line. [ Mita line ]
- Twenty minutes’ walk from Shinbashi station on the JR. [ Yamanote line / Keihintouhoku line ]
Access by car
- Three minutes from Kasumigaseki ramp. It is possible to use the pay parking lot ( 300 yen per 1 / 2 hour ) .