1. Acquisition of Personal Information
HALO shall acquire personal information through legal and appropriate means to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes after specifying the purposes for which such personal information is used.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Except as permitted by law, HALO will use the acquired personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes.
- Legal services provided by HALO
- Providing information such as lectures and seminars of HALO, sending newsletters, greetings, etc.
- Recruitment of attorneys, staff, and trainees, communication, personnel management after recruitment, and education
- Response to various inquiries
- Other purposes incidental to the above
3. Management of Personal Data
HALO shall take all necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data HALO handle and to ensure the security of personal data. When having attorneys or staff handle personal data, HALO shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the security control of such personal data. Furthermore, in the case of entrusting the handling of personal data in whole or in part to an outside contractor, the consignor shall supervise the trustee in a necessary and appropriate manner so that security control measures with personal data are appropriately taken.
4. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
HALO shall not provide any personal data to any third party (including any third party located in a foreign country) unless authorized or approved by laws and regulations.
5. Request for Notification of Purposes of Use, Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuation of Use of Personal Data
In the event of a demand for a notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision to a third party with regard to the personal data HALO possess based on the Personal Information Protection Act, HALO shall respond appropriately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act after confirming that the requester is the subject person or his or her agent.
6. Contact for Inquiries
Inquiries concerning requests for disclosure, questions, complaints, and other matters pertaining to the handling of personal information shall be received at the contact address set forth below in HALO.
Address: 4th Floor, Kasumigaseki Building 3-2-5 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6004 Japan HAYABUSA ASUKA LAW OFFICES